Hello everyone!
By the time this goes live, I should have met all of you, but on the off chance I haven't let me introduce myself.
My name is Brandon Pope and I am the new manager of the PLE/TUT grouping.
This month, things are going to be weird. As all of you know, Jon and Ashley were transferred out much quicker than they were expecting. Additionally, by the Tuesday after they left, I came in as well as two other staff members.
If you haven't met them yet, we now have a new Sr. CSC and a new p/t CSC in our grouping.
Jeremy George comes to us from Central. He has a lot of experience in HPL, but this is the first time he has worked in the branches.
Lori Reza is a new hire to the city. She is just starting working at the library, so don't be surprised if she has a lot of questions.
This blog will be one of the ways that I get information to you. I will try and back that up with in person conversations and email, but please make a point to check this each day.
Additionally, I am including all sorts of useful links in a column on the right.
Thank you all! I know things have been unsettled the past few weeks, but I think that we are in very good shape to do some amazing things at both of our branches!
Brandon
No comments:
Post a Comment