However, we have some new hires who have not so I want to give some advice.
1) WE DO NOT GIVE TAX ADVICE. - People will ask all sorts of things, but the truth is that none of us are experts. Anything other than "What libraries give tax help?" and "Where can I get forms" is something with which we just cannot help. If someone is insistent, please get Tula or me and we will do our best.
2) The only forms we have are 1040, 1040EZ, and 1040A. Any other form will need to be obtained through a different source. www.irs.gov has all of the forms on it, however people will need to pay to print them. Occasionally, you will have someone say that we have to give them printouts for free. This is not true. Handle this like you would anyone else wanting to print something.
Finally, I want to emphasize this again
WE DO NOT GIVE TAX ADVICE!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment