Hello everyone,
As I told everyone at the staff meeting, I will be out all next week on vacation.
There have been a few scheduling changes to reflect this. Please be sure to check the schedule closely. Those who I've asked to work a slightly different schedule should see it reflected on our webpage. If there are any problems that you notice, please let Drew know immediately.
Additionally, several people will be out next week.
Pedro will be out all week so address any queries
that would normally go to him to the NL office at 32707.
Drew will be out on Saturday. In his place, Neisha will be at TUT. Jeremy is at PLE as normal this Saturday. They are each going to be in charge of their respective buildings. If there are any issues they cannot handle, please call the Neighborhood Library office at 3-2707.
Monday will be Neisha and Jennifer with a sub from Kashmere Gardens. Rosa is out that day.
Finally, Wendy will be out on Wednesday.
I've asked John Merullo to handle our KRONOS issues while I'm gone. He is the manager of VIN/BLU and his numbers are 3277/32129. If it's an issue that does not need immediate attention, it can probably wait until I return on 3/21.
ANY CHANGES TO SCHEDULE (Sick Days, late Arrivals, etc.) PLEASE EMAIL ME SO I CAN KEEP TRACK AND MAKE THE ADJUSTMENTS IN KRONOS NEXT WEEK!!!!!
Next week should be fairly quiet at PLE since it is Spring Break, but will probably be a little busier at TUT.
Thanks everyone and I'll see you when I return,
Brandon
No comments:
Post a Comment